You can finally manage your inventory in an efficient way!
Read this article and discover the best 5 inventory management applications you must use!
We think that we can all agree with the fact that keeping an eye on the inventory and managing it properly is a complicated job, especially when the inventory is constantly moving of your storefront. Even though the small businesses and startups can’t afford expensive inventory management software, the applications are here to solve the problem.
Yes, there are applications that can help you manage your stock in a digital way and more importantly in a cost-effective way.
- Inventory Tracker – This is a highly recommendable application, even the site iGeeks Blog recommends the app as well. This application operates as an inclusive inventory tracking system for iPad. According to the blog – the app works perfectly in synchronizing the inventory and comes with great features that you had only expect from a desktop application. You can download the basic version of this app for free, but if you want an upgrade or get the pro version it will cost you $3.99.
- SOS Inventory – If you are one of those people who are already using QuickBooks, then this app is perfect for you. The Intuit App Center involves a number of applications that help the software do a lot more for your company. Among these applications is the SOS Inventory app which simply integrates with QuickBooks and offers extra features such as sales orders. This app also allows you to manage inventory in several locations, track multiple stages of work-in-progress, track items by serial number and cost history, and create pick tickets, and much more. The price for this app is based on its available features but usually, range between $25 and $200.
- Retail Inventory – The app developer Cashier Live offers the application - Retail Inventory. This application not only works as an inventory management system, but it also syncs with point-of-sale bargains made with a Cashier Lice account. The price may range from $20 per month for the basic version and $75 for the premium version.
- Lettuce – This application is much more than just an inventory application. Lettuce integrates such systems as payment processing, order capture, tracking, shipping, customer relationship management, and etc. This application provides a companion cloud-based web application for easy use between your computer an iPad that contains accessing records, user setup, and customizing the software for only $59 per month and if you want to add an extra user that will cost you additional $25.
- JumpStock – If you are looking for an application for a more in-depth inventory management system, look no further as this is the perfect application you need. The JumpStock app is highly recommendable and it will cost you only $99 per month. You may think this app is expensive, but we can ensure you that it is totally worth it. The software is so interactive that you will think that you are having a human inventory manager on your team. It will save you time and effort and will help you solve all of your inventory management problems.
You can also check Shopify's inventory management, they offer great services that are reliable and easy to use.
So, what do you think about these apps? Which one are you going to use?
When the inventory is on-the-go through your company and so are you as a business owner – it only makes sense to have an inventory management system in place that is on-the-go as well.
Do you have questions or comments?
Interested in implementing a new iPad Point of Sale software? You have come to the right place! Here are 3 tips you can use for a successful implementation of the system! Believe it or not – the Point of Sale system has become a huge trend among businesses of all kinds. The reason for this Read more about How to Successfully Implement your iPad Point of Sale Software: 3 Tips to Use[…]
It is time to take your apparel business to the next level and use more efficient tool for managing and controlling the inventory in your store! Read this article and discover more! The traditional technique for recording inventory data in the spreadsheets is no longer an efficient tool for organizing and managing the apparel business. Read more about Inventory Management & Control System for Apparel Manufacturing Businesses[…]
Inventory is the engine that keeps your business on the rail. It is the link between you, your supplier and the customers. Hence, inventory management is essential for any entrepreneur looking on to have satisfied customers and easy decision making. However, inventory management has been a mind-boggling issue for many retail businesses. Fortunately, today there Read more about 3 Benefits of Inventory Management Software to Your Retail Business[…]